Tutorial Schedule Changes: The GPU tutorials have been cancelled and the Charm++ tutorial has been shorted to the Tuesday morning session.
Additional student travel grants are available. These funds cover international travel. Any student planning on attending ICS is encouraged to apply.
The MPI/SMPSs tutorial is now a full day.
Register by May 2nd to get hotel conference rate.
The Workshop on Accelerator Architectures of the Masses (WACy) has been cancelled.
United States travel and visa information added to the registration page.
Student travel grants are available [Corrected link]. Application deadline is May 7th.
ICS (International Conference on Supercomputing) is the premier
international forum for the presentation of research results in
high-performance computing systems. In 2011 the conference will be
held at the
Ventana Canyon Resort
in Tucson, Arizona.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of large-scale, high-performance experimental and commercial systems. The list of topics includes (but not limited to):
- Computationally challenging scientific and commercial applications, particularly studies and experiences on large-scale systems;
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore and multiprocessor systems, accelerators, memory, interconnection networks and storage and file systems;
- High-performance computational and programming models, including new languages and middleware for high performance computing, autotuning and function-specific code generators;
- High performance system software, including compilers, runtime systems, programming and development tools and operating systems;
- Hardware and software solutions for heterogeneity, reliability and power efficiency;
- Large scale installations, including case studies to guide the design of future systems;
- Novel infrastructures for internet. grid and cloud computing; and
- Performance evaluation studies and theoretical underpinnings of any of the above topics.
|Abstract submission:||January 10, 2011|
|Paper submission:||January 14, 2011|
|Workshop/Tutorial proposal:||January 21, 2011|
|Author notification:||March 1, 2011|
|Poster abstract submission:||March 25, 2011 (extended)|
|Poster notification:||March 31, 2011|
|Final papers:||March 31, 2011|
|Early registration deadline:||May 7th, 2011|
|Hotel reservations deadline:||May 2, 2011|
|Workshps and Tutorials:||May 31st, June 4, 2011|
|Main conference:||June 1-3, 2011|